Knaresborough Town: Tommy Brown; Sam Kilner (Gregg Anderson), Cole Wildin, Eddie Cass, Brett Smith (Jake Rose); Nathan Cartman, Jack Emmett (Ewan Gregson), James Beaston (Colin Heath), Cameron Bedford, Dom Creamer (Jack Carr); Danny Edwards.

Garforth Town: Toby Wells; Rinor Ejupi, Kieron Clayton, Dexter Bell (Duke Witter), Harry Viggars, Jamie Barkway (Jason Davis), Tabish Hussain (Alex Zachariou), Daniel Coupland, Josh Winn (Lee Turner), Sam Barker, Matthew Antcliff (Louis Da Silva).

Knaresborough Town recovered from two goals down to take three points from their match with Garforth Town on Tuesday evening.

Knaresborough were very much the better side for the first half and hour with Cameron Bedford having a shot saved by Toby Wells and Sam Kilner’s goal-bound effort being dramatically headed off the line by Harry Viggars after good work from Nathan Cartman who had seen his shot pushed aside by Wells.

The match then took a remarkable reverse for ten minutes with Matthew Anthcliff narrowly wide for Garforth and Dexter Bell firing against the upright.

A minute later, Knaresborough surrendered possession and Antcliff fired home a low shot.

Eddie Cass then had a header saved at the other end before a corner was headed back across for Viggars to make it two in the 37th minute before the same played slammed a shot against the post three minutes later. The score could have been 4-0 with the home side having previously dominated!!

Two minutes later, however, the deficit was reduced as Bedford cut in from the right to set up a close range goal from Dominic Creamer. The same player then ran through, but his shot was narrowly wide.

With a minute of the restart, Knaresborough were level when a Danny Edwards pass set up Bedford to fire home.

Five minutes later and half time substitute, Ewan Gregson, cut in from the right wing to fire a low shot inside the near post to put his side ahead.

Edwards had a header saved, but Garforth then pressed and Tommy Brown had to save from Rinor Ejupi and later from Dan Coupland.

The nerves were still on edge as twelve minutes time were added, but seven minutes in, Gregson latched on to Colin Heath’s header to fire home a low shot to make it 4-2 and the points safe.

Full Time - Knaresborough Town 4 Garforth Town 2

Click the link for Match Highlights