Goole: Joseph Dunn; Ras Diamond Jnr (Sam Nicholson), Tom Parkinson, Mick Jones (Tomas Brown), Shadrach Onwubiko, Alfie Proctor, Alex Washington, Daniel Ward, Liam Flanagan, Malachai-Ethan Bailey (Sam Thompson), Lucas Grant (Desmond Okoro). Sub. (not used): Szymon Czubik.

Knaresborough Town: Tommy Brown; Brett Smith (Cole Wildin), James Beaston, Gregg Anderson, Phil Milsom; Ewan Gregson (Dom Creamer), Lewis Stephens, Brad Walker, George Thewlis, Rob Guilfoyle; Danny Edwards (Alex Marsh). Subs. (not used): Colin Heath, Simon Parkes.

The visit to bottom-of-the-table Goole saw a comfortable 4-0 victory with Danny Edwards taking the headlines with his hat trick.

Early play failed to create many clear-cut chances and it was over half way through the first half when Lewis Stephens brought a save from Joseph Dunn and Rob Guilfolye had a header also saved from Ewan Gregson’s centre.

It was Stephens again on the spot in the 30th minute when the ball crossed from the right wing and Stephens was left in space to convert easily.

Another Gregson cross provided Edwards with a header, but again Dunn saved before play progressed to the other end where Tommy Brown saved well from Malachai-Ethan Bailey after a fine run from Liam Flanagan. A second save soon followed but Knaresborough added to their total on the brink of half time.

A left wing corner was cleared out to Edwards who controlled on the edge of the area before volleying home into the far corner.

George Thewlis was narrowly wide early in the second period and Gregg Anderson then headed against the bar.

Edwards then latched on to a short back pass, but Dunn pushed his shot for a corner. From the kick, Guilfoyle crossed and the ball was knocked down to Edwards who fired strongly home.

Bailey shot wide for Goole after Brett Smith’s header fell short and Stephens had a shot saved for Knaresborough.

Brown then made a good double save to deny Sam Thompson and Flanagan’s follow up effort before Knaresborough settled the game with a fourth in the 73rd minute.

Dom Creamer beat two men on the left wing and cut in to set up Edwards for his third to match the hat trick he scored against the same opposition back in August at Manse Lane.

A late Stephens header from Guilfoyle’s cross was the only additional chance as Knaresborough made it three wins from three.

Full Time - Goole AFC 0 Knaresborough Town 4